I am embarrassed to even put up the files for my first board (they are a little messy) but I am willing to do it for help. So here they are. Files for both boards. One works and one doesn't. The first person who can tell me what is wrong and it proves to fix it, or helps me in someway get to the solution will get a free charger of their choice. I will read every comment and suggestion but I may may not be able to respond to them all. I know I left out a lot but I figured it is better to let you ask questions than for me to try and anticipate them all. When looking at the schematics don't get to caught up on the values of parts, just know that whatever I put down on one, was the same on both and one worked, the other did not. No ADC, Fet's, pretty much anything not directly related to the microcontroller wasn't populated. Comment and ask away! Thank you ahead of time for all of your input.
In the end I am a reasonable guy and if I have to give out 2 or 3 to different people I will.