I was unpacking, getting organized and going though the battery charger cases when I realized I messed up! After I originally designed the case I had a few made just so I could check dimensions and make sure it was a nice fit. When I got them back I made a few minor changes, then sent off the whole order... BUT I attached the wrong file. I ended up with lots of really nice looking laser cut acrylic cases that were the exact same as the original test version. After a while of banging my head and asking myself how I could mess up on something so simple, I got to work and sent off the right one. Lucky for me I only made changes to the top half so the cost of my mistake is cut in half. Below in orange is the original design, and in white is the outline of the updated case.
Below I have attached a PDF of the updated case for those who want to have it laser cut on their own.